Drivers - Audio: Realtek ALC650/ALC655 AC97 Audio A3.54 Driver Download Audio/Sound
Manufacturer: Real Tek
Suggested Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP/2000/98/ME
Type/Model Number: On Board Sound Drivers for the Realtek ALC650/ALC655 AC97 Audio A3.54.
Driver Release Date: 15 Jan 2004 Confirmed Update On: 19 May 2004
We strongly recommend you have a good updated AntiVirus program installed before you start downloading any files or software from the internet. We perform virus scans on all files, but this doesn't mean that you shouldn't. Things can become undetected by some anti virus scanners, and this Website does not assume responsibility for any malicious code embedded into any file published within this domain. It is your responsibility to scan and check all files downloaded from http://www.computerquestionhelp.com for any kind of virus or malicious coding.
Additional Notes: Realtek ALC100/ALC100P/ALC101/ALC200/ALC201/ALC201A/ALC202/ALC202A/ALC650/ALC655/ALC658/ALC850 AC'97 Audio CODECs Sound Driver Version A3.5
Recorded instructions for this driver:
1. Define your RealTek Soundcard device model.
2. Define your operating system to install your RealTek Soundcard device
3. Search Soundcard driver category
4. Find RealTek Soundcard driver
5. Select Realtek ALC650/ALC655 AC97 Audio Driver A3.54 Win98/Me/2000/XP
6. Download Realtek ALC650/ALC655 AC97 Audio Driver A3.54 Win98/Me/2000/XP
7. Install Realtek ALC650/ALC655 AC97 Audio Driver A3.54 Win98/Me/2000/XP
8. Restart or reboot your computer to finish your driver installation.
Please Help This Website by submitting a comment explaining your problem, and if downloading this Driver helped you in anyway. It would be much appreciated!
Other Questions and Concerns can be addressed in the comments section listed below.