Drivers - Audio: C-Media AC97 Codec Audio Rack Audio/Sound
Suggested Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
Type/Model Number: Soundcard - C-Media AC97 Codec Audio Rack 2.11
Driver Release Date: 8/17/03
We strongly recommend you have a good updated AntiVirus program installed before you start downloading any files or software from the internet. We perform virus scans on all files, but this doesn't mean that you shouldn't. Things can become undetected by some anti virus scanners, and this Website does not assume responsibility for any malicious code embedded into any file published within this domain. It is your responsibility to scan and check all files downloaded from http://www.computerquestionhelp.com for any kind of virus or malicious coding.
If your driver version is older than UDA027, please update Audio Rack to V2.11. Make sure to remove the old version before driver update.
1. Define your C-Media Soundcard device model.
2. Define your operating system to install your C-Media Soundcard device
3. Search Soundcard driver category
4. Find C-Media Soundcard driver
5. Select C-Media AC97 Codec Audio Rack 2.11 Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
6. Download C-Media AC97 Codec Audio Rack 2.11 Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
7. Install C-Media AC97 Codec Audio Rack 2.11 Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
8. Restart or reboot your computer to finish your driver installation.
Questions and concerns can be addressed in the comments section listed below.